Jobs posted by GoSetters will appear in your GoGetter Job Feed. The minimum price is € 5. When completing a task on GoGetDo, here are a few tips you can follow to make you get the most out of the GoGetDo platform:
- Before you commit to doing a Job, ask as many questions as you need to ensure that you can meet expectations and earn positive reviews.
- You can ask for more details about the Job by leaving a public comment or negotiate for a higher price.
- Bids can only be higher than the GoSetter price.
- When first meeting, you could think about having someone else with you for a while, or maybe meeting somewhere more public nearby, before going elsewhere.
- Upload a profile photo that clearly shows your face. This lets people know you are happy to show who you are and that you’re a trustworthy person!
- Let someone else know when you are running a Job and where you’ll be. Remember to keep in touch and stay contactable on your mobile.
- If you feel unsafe about the task you are about to do or the place that you have to go to contact us and if you ever feel like you are in any danger just call emergency 112.