GoGetDo is an open marketplace so you will generally get a few offers to choose from based on the price you specify. There’s no strict rules but the more fairly you price your Job, the better your chances of finding the best GoGetter for your job. As a starting point, think of how much time it might take the GoGetter to do the Job and what a fair hourly rate might be given the difficulty of the task. A 10-15€ per hour rate is a good starting point and you may only receive offers higher than this depending on the GoGetter's skills. You can also look at other similar tasks in the Job Feed before posting a Job.
Articles in this section
- How do I post a job?
- What types of Jobs can be done on GoGetDo?
- Are there any Jobs that are not allowed?
- What information should I include when posting a Job?
- What category should I choose?
- How do I know how much to pay for a Job?
- Can I pay the hired GoGetter an hourly rate?
- What is Cost of Goods?
- Will my address be public?
- I posted a job. What next?