We advocate clear and constant communication between GoSetters and GoGetters to work any problems out, but in the event that a GoGetter has to cancel, you will be asked to leave a review regarding the GoGetter's performance as well as cancellation circumstances. The GoGetter will also receive an automated cancellation review. You will of course receive your payment back, and you will also have the option of reposting the job.
Articles in this section
- How do I post a job?
- What types of Jobs can be done on GoGetDo?
- Are there any Jobs that are not allowed?
- What information should I include when posting a Job?
- What category should I choose?
- How do I know how much to pay for a Job?
- Can I pay the hired GoGetter an hourly rate?
- What is Cost of Goods?
- Will my address be public?
- I posted a job. What next?