The more people that see your task, the more offers you’re likely to receive. Why not review your task post and check that you’ve provided as much info as possible about the what you need done and make sure that you’ve offered a price that is fair for the Job.
Articles in this section
- How do I post a job?
- What types of Jobs can be done on GoGetDo?
- Are there any Jobs that are not allowed?
- What information should I include when posting a Job?
- What category should I choose?
- How do I know how much to pay for a Job?
- Can I pay the hired GoGetter an hourly rate?
- What is Cost of Goods?
- Will my address be public?
- I posted a job. What next?