Hang tight whilst GoGetters browse the Job Feed where your Job has been published. Scroll down to the 'Applications' section at the bottom of the ‘Job Details’ page and you will see a summary of offers and the prices offered. Once you find an application you are happy with, click the green ‘Hire’ button. Your Job is now assigned and you can communicate the finer details of the task using the Private Chat feature!
Articles in this section
- How do I post a job?
- What types of Jobs can be done on GoGetDo?
- Are there any Jobs that are not allowed?
- What information should I include when posting a Job?
- What category should I choose?
- How do I know how much to pay for a Job?
- Can I pay the hired GoGetter an hourly rate?
- What is Cost of Goods?
- Will my address be public?
- I posted a job. What next?