Yes; bids can only be higher than the GoSetter’s suggested price. For example if a GoSetter offers 50€ for someone to babysit their child for 8 hours but the GoGetter feels the offer should be higher, they can make a price suggestion for over 50€, not less than this amount. Both the GoGetter and GoSetter agree to the final price.
Articles in this section
- Safety Tips for GoGetters
- What should I do when I see a Job that interests me?
- How do I apply for a Job?
- Can I negotiate prices?
- How can I offer a different price on a Job?
- What if the Job requires me to front payment for the GoSetter?
- My application has been accepted by GoSetter, what next?
- Can I communicate with my GoSetter?
- How do I send a Private Message?
- Why can’t I post my phone number or email?