What not to post on GoGetDo
Please ensure that you carefully read the following list of tasks/activities that are not supported on GoGetDo and may result in your tasks/content being removed and/or your account being suspended.
- Tasks that are non-task based. e.g. If it does not have a clearly described scope of work to be completed, a specific start and end time or an unconfirmed or hourly priced budget.
- Any services that are illegal or scams.
- Business advertisements or offering of services provided.
- Job advertisements (e.g. Part-time/Full-time roles), requests for selling services or requests to be hired for jobs.
- Tasks, attachments, or comments which advertise private contact details, third party services or websites.
- Tasks or comments that are considered trolling, derogatory, or off topic.
- Commission or sales based tasks, e.g. “earn €100 for every sale you make”, “€5 for every email you get to sign up”.
- Financial return or financial transaction based requests, e.g. “Need €500 and will pay 10%”, “Sign up to a service and get €xx in return”.
- Harvesting user contact details, lead generation/sign up requests or competitions.
- Request for fraudulent reviews or misrepresentations of assessment, e.g. “Leave me a 5 star review on...”.
- Assignment based or assessment related tasks, e.g. “Complete my university assignment”.
- Actions or comments that may cause distress or jeopardise other members on the platform including any representatives of GoGetDo.
- Anything related to weapons or unlawful activity. This includes soliciting, inducing or encouraging illegal acts or requesting goods or services in furtherance of a crime.
- Escort or adult related services.
- Tasks or content which is obscene or sexually explicit in nature.
- Services that promote hatred or violence against specific groups or people.
- Any requests relating to drugs, including prescription drugs or drug paraphernalia. Over-the-counter medicine is acceptable, e.g. “Pick up Ibuprofen”.