If your application hasn't yet been accepted, you may cancel your application (should you not be able to complete the task anymore) by simply pressing the ‘3 dots’ button in the top right corner of your screen. Choose ‘Cancel Application’ from the menu. You'll then be prompted to confirm the withdrawal of your application. If you have hired for the Job you cannot withdraw you offer.
Articles in this section
- Safety Tips for GoGetters
- What should I do when I see a Job that interests me?
- How do I apply for a Job?
- Can I negotiate prices?
- How can I offer a different price on a Job?
- What if the Job requires me to front payment for the GoSetter?
- My application has been accepted by GoSetter, what next?
- Can I communicate with my GoSetter?
- How do I send a Private Message?
- Why can’t I post my phone number or email?