Personal details such as phone numbers - mobile & landline, addresses, and emails are hidden from being posted publicly to prevent unwanted spam or unsolicited emails. Once a Job is assigned, users will be able to privately message each other and share more specific details.
Articles in this section
- Safety Tips for GoGetters
- What should I do when I see a Job that interests me?
- How do I apply for a Job?
- Can I negotiate prices?
- How can I offer a different price on a Job?
- What if the Job requires me to front payment for the GoSetter?
- My application has been accepted by GoSetter, what next?
- Can I communicate with my GoSetter?
- How do I send a Private Message?
- Why can’t I post my phone number or email?