A task will expire and will automatically be removed from the Job Feed if the deadline date is passed and the task has not been assigned to a GoGetter. You can also re-post your Job to find another GoGetter in the meantime. All you have to do is edit the job details by hitting the ‘3 dot’ button in the top right corner of your screen. Select ‘Edit Job’ from the menu. Click on the ‘When you need it’ field to change the date or time of your Job. When re-posting a Job please consider your Job Description and pricing as this could help you to get more applications from interested GoGetters.
Articles in this section
- How do I post a job?
- What types of Jobs can be done on GoGetDo?
- Are there any Jobs that are not allowed?
- What information should I include when posting a Job?
- What category should I choose?
- How do I know how much to pay for a Job?
- Can I pay the hired GoGetter an hourly rate?
- What is Cost of Goods?
- Will my address be public?
- I posted a job. What next?