Any amount that has to be fronted will be indicated clearly as Cost of Goods. You will receive reimbursement along with your fee upon job completion. Do remember to keep any receipts of proof of purchase and check with your GoSetter if there are any price variations.
Articles in this section
- Safety Tips for GoGetters
- What should I do when I see a Job that interests me?
- How do I apply for a Job?
- Can I negotiate prices?
- How can I offer a different price on a Job?
- What if the Job requires me to front payment for the GoSetter?
- My application has been accepted by GoSetter, what next?
- Can I communicate with my GoSetter?
- How do I send a Private Message?
- Why can’t I post my phone number or email?