Cost of Goods is any amount that you need your GoGetter to front for you if you need something paid for. You can enter any value they choose for the Cost of Goods. No transaction fees apply for goods up to to €80. For goods €81 and above, a 1.8% + €0.18 fee will be added based on the total payment amount (Cost of Goods and Fees).
Articles in this section
- How do I post a job?
- What types of Jobs can be done on GoGetDo?
- Are there any Jobs that are not allowed?
- What information should I include when posting a Job?
- What category should I choose?
- How do I know how much to pay for a Job?
- Can I pay the hired GoGetter an hourly rate?
- What is Cost of Goods?
- Will my address be public?
- I posted a job. What next?