Yes, once the GoGetter has been hired by the GoSetter, Private Chat is available and users can communicate with one another right up until the Job is completed, just as you would via text. Sending photos and your location through chat is also supported, provided you’ve got Wifi or 3G. Chat ends once the Job is completed.
Articles in this section
- Safety Tips for GoGetters
- What should I do when I see a Job that interests me?
- How do I apply for a Job?
- Can I negotiate prices?
- How can I offer a different price on a Job?
- What if the Job requires me to front payment for the GoSetter?
- My application has been accepted by GoSetter, what next?
- Can I communicate with my GoSetter?
- How do I send a Private Message?
- Why can’t I post my phone number or email?